Congratulations on your approval for your travel proposal and your travel scholarship award!
To remain eligible for the travel scholarship:
- You are required to travel to the proposed destination during the proposed dates to qualify for this award.
- You must be registered as a full-time student in the School of Architecture.
- You must have direct-deposit set up to receive the funds.
- You must maintain acceptable academic progress for the duration of the award period.
How you will receive funds:
- You may request the first half of the scholarship when you provide proof of Study Abroad travel authorization (see Category 2) to the Graduate Admissions and Scholarship Coordinator.
- You may collect the second half upon furnishing proof of travel (e.g. confirmation email of flight purchase).
- Please also confirm that you've met with Elizabeth Schaub to discuss possible image contributions to the Visual Resources Collection (VRC Imaging Guidelines).
After your return:
- If you did not receive your scholarship funds before departure, all receipts for reimbursement must be submitted within 60 days of your return.
- Contribute any requested images to the Visual Resources Collection.
The School of Architecture assumes no liability for your travels and expects all students traveling to inquire with the State Department regarding information about their travel destinations outside the United States. The Study Abroad Office's Student Travel Policy for International Locations exists to help students stay safe while traveling abroad. It is each student's responsibility to comply with laws and obtain all the necessary information to ensure safe travel.