To remain eligible for the scholarship, you must be registered as a full-time student in good academic standing in the School of Architecture for the duration of the award period. Any deviation may result in the cancellation of your scholarship.
Recruitment or other scholarships: Complete the Scholarship Acceptance Form linked in your scholarship notification.
SOA Continuing Scholarships: Accept your scholarship online through the online scholarship system.
Most SOA scholarships require a thank-you letter to EACH individual listed for your scholarship. You may use the same basic text for multiple letters to donors, but make sure to appropriately personalize each letter.
DEADLINE: Upload your thank-you letter(s) by July 31, 2020.
- Use proper business letter format.
- Check your draft in an editor such as Grammarly.
- Upload a separate draft for EACH letter to UT Box in an EDITABLE Word document.
- Name each Word document: Endowment Name_Your Last Name_Your First Name.
- Insert a clear, COLOR image of your signature to sign the letter.
- DO NOT mail the letter(s) directly to the letter recipient(s). The SOA will make copies of the letters for endowment compliance records and mail them to the recipient(s) on your behalf
See our Scholarship FAQ for questions.
The SOA requires direct deposit to receive scholarship payments. You can establish or update your direct deposit information using My Bank Information. Complete the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) section. Click I Authorize to record your changes.
Scholarship payments will not release if you do not complete all requirements.
SOA scholarships are released in two equal payments AFTER the 12th class day of the fall and spring semesters unless noted otherwise. This means that your SOA scholarship payments will release after the tuition payment deadline. If you would like to avoid paying the total amount of your tuition bill before your scholarship payments release, please refer to the Tuition Installment Plan Instructions. Please review the Scholarship Disbursement section on the Scholarship FAQ for more information on how payments are processed.
Questions to: Graduate Admissions and Scholarship Coordinator