Foresso is composed of timber, wood dust, plaster waste, and zero-VOC resin cast onto an 18mm birch plywood substrate. The product is made of 85% recycled material. 95% of Foresso’s own production waste is used for energy reclamation, with the remaining 5% sent to landfill. Foresso is suitable for interior surfaces in both commercial and residential environments, from flooring to table tops and wall coverings. The product is sealed with hard wax oils to provide a durable, long-lasting surface.
Although not yet widely recyclable, Foresso can be returned to the manufacturer for re-use and recycling.
Example of this material in action:
Bahr Residence. Houston, Texas. 212Box