Known as Chris or Chrispin
An active Analyst, Administrator, and Adult Learner who implements efficient ideas, champions detail and accuracy, and believes in using Data and Technology to empower and improve the world. Aside from Business, Systems, and Data Analysis and Administration, Chris is an aspiring Jr. Developer, Project Manager, Planner, Policy Analyst, and Business Entrepreneur.
Graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems in 2016, achieving a 3.94 GPA, Dean’s List, Devry Cares Grant, and Devry University Education Fund Scholarship-West.
Current Graduate Student for the University of Texas in Austin for the Master of Science in Community and Regional Planning program at the School of Architecture with a focus on Transportation, Infrastructure, and Technology. Intended for a Dual Degree in Public Affairs and the Dispute Resolution Portfolio.
- Business Systems Analyst
- Community and Regional Planning Graduate Student Assembly Representative https://www.utgsa.net/
- CRPSO Board Member https://soa.utexas.edu/programs/community-and-regional-planning/crpso
- Urban Information Lab https://soa.utexas.edu/resources/urban-information-lab
- Master of Science in Community and Regional Planning, University of Texas at Austin
- Honors Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, Minor in Web Game Programming
- Smart Cities, Sensor Data, and Information Systems
- Public Policy and Local Governance
- Project Management and Risk Analysis
- Cycling and OCR