Pankaj Chhetri is IT Manager at the School of Architecture, The University of Texas at Austin. He has IT experience both in Industry and Academia with the specialties: IT Service Management, Project Management, End User Support, Innovative IT Initiatives, IT Infrastructure, IT Operations etc. with almost a decade long technical, administrative and managerial experience. He holds dual Master’s degree in Computer Information Systems and Computer Engineering and is also certified ITIL v3, CLSSGB (Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt) and PMP trained.
His role with the School of Architecture is working with multifunctional teams to deliver stable, high-quality IT solutions valuable to the end users and serviceable by IT support team and optimizing IT operations with innovative solutions. He consistently strives and recognized for collaborative leadership for building and managing high-performance teams to deliver quality customer service to enhance the Teaching, Learning and Research experience through the use and integration of technology.
He has keen interest in preservation and documentation of historical monuments using 3D laser scanning technology; projects he worked on are national and international; particularly in collaboration with UNESCO.
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering
- Authorizations in Cloud-Based Internet of Things: Current Trends and Use Cases- 4th IEEE International Conference on Fog and Mobile Edge Computing-2019
- Poster on Security and Privacy Enabled Smart Ecosystem: Smart Parking as a Service (SPaas) – 28th USENIX Security Symposium 2019
- Wavelet Application to the Internet of Things: A Smart Parking System – Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2018
- ACM Richard Tapia Conference 2019: Post Doc/Faculty Scholarship application Reviewer
- Technical Program Committee served: IEEE 6th International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IoTSMS 2019)
- • Project Management • Business Analysis • IT Strategy & Execution • Resource Management • Innovative IT Initiatives • IT Operations • Vendor Evaluation • Business/Client Relations • End-user Support