Career Services will be hosting a Mock Interview Workshop on campus for current UTSOA students! Employers from a variety of firms including AECOM, Asakura Robinson, Britt Design Group, Clayton Korte, Gensler, Kirksey, Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, Tesla will be in attendance.
This is a great opportunity to practice interviewing before spring interviews and Career Fair. RSVP is required to attend this event (32 spots are available). Please complete this form to RSVP for this year’s event by Monday, January 23. See the schedule outlined below. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Portfolio Workshop Schedule:
- *5:15 pm UTSOA Student Check-In
- 5:30 pm—5:45 pm Workshop Introductions
- 5:45 pm—6:00 pm Group 1 Interviews | Group 2 Breaks
- 6:00 pm—6:15 pm Group 2 Interviews | Group 1 Breaks
- 6:15pm—6:30pm Group 1 Interviews | Group 2 Breaks
- 6:30 pm—6:45 pm Group 2 Interviews | Group 1 Breaks
- 6:55 pm—7:00 pm Break
- 7:00 pm—7:25 pm Employer Panel Discussion and Feedback
- 7:30 pm Event Conclusion
*While the event begins at 5:30 pm, we are asking students to join to check in 15 minutes prior.